How are we different?
- Our conveyancing is undertaken on the basis of a fixed fee of $880 (inc. GST), plus disbursements (such as certificates, searches, any inspections and settlement agent). Disbursements can vary from between $150 to $500 depending on the types of inquiries your property needs (e.g if it needs multiple owners corporation certificates or if settlement is to take place somewhere odd). Our fee includes any contract variations, any variations to the settlement date, and advice on up to two contracts prior to purchase.
- If things get complicated, a conveyancer will pack you off to a lawyer. But as lawyers, we can provide any legal advice you require. If it is a simple query, there is no extra charge. If you require any complex legal advice or extra documents prepared, we will talk to you before starting the work and agree on an additional fixed price.
- You should update your Will after acquiring a significant asset such as real estate. Use our conveyancing services and we’ll give you 10 per cent off a Will.
- We’ll also give you 10 per cent off any future legal services, including selling your house.
- No upfront costs - we get paid at settlement (or if you take the property off the market).
- If your property is in Victoria, we can act for you, whether you are in the city, country or overseas.
- We operate a fully audited trust account for your protection.