Pick the option that suits you best and get started now:
What's the difference between a Will & a Peace of Mind Package?
A Peace of Mind Package includes a Will, Enduring Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney (so someone can make decisions on your behalf if you can't) and a Binding Death Benefit Nomination (to make sure your superannuation goes to who you want) too.
Peace of Mind Packages are only available for Victorian clients. Wills are available for clients in all States/Territories.
- Single Will $330
- Single Peace of Mind Package $440
- Couple's Wills $550
- Couple's Peace of Mind Package $660
Evening conference +$50
Is there a SMSF? +$220 (excluding amendments to SMSF documents)
Is there a family trust, company or partnership? +$110 (per structure)
Do you require a discretionary testamentary trust? +$330 (per trust)
Why do you need a Will and Powers of Attorney?
- Don't let the government decide who gets your things
- Do all you can to make sure your kids will be raised as you intended, should the worst happen to you and your partner
- Choose your preferred people to raise your children and look after their inheritance, should you die whilst they are still minors
- Organise your affairs to provide for your kids throughout their childhoods and prevent unnecessary tax bills
- Reduce paperwork for those left behind
- Direct who gets your superannuation (yes, you need a separate document for this)
- Prevent your Will being challenged by jilted lovers or family members
- Ensure your medical wishes are respected and someone has your back if you become unable to make decisions
- Let your family know any funeral or burial wishes
- Deal with the effect of marriage on any previous Wills
- Make sure that your de facto or same sex partner is treated the way you want
- Second marriage? Blended family? No problem. Modern families are our thing
- Ensure your digital assets end up where and how you want them